Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

There's Something I've Been Wanting To Say...



Life is much sweeter when you live with a purpose and understand that you're not the only one who wants something better.

So why don't people get that?

I'm so sick and tired of people who do nothing but complain about their problems--acting as if they are the only ones going through something. We're all going through changes; some in order for us to grow.

Nothing in life was meant to be easy and it's only difficult for people who are looking for easy answers.

If you want to change the world; become the change that you believe in. Walk it. Talk it. DO IT. Don't just be another fence ambassador--always looking at others accomplishing things, even while challenged. Life is a verb and is meant for folks who GET MOVING.

The Law of Reciprocity is very real. Essentially, you get back exactly what you invest or put out. Link: The Law of Reciprocity

There's a woman I work with who comes in every single day with an attitude. She's got issues. Everyone knows she's got issues, but she is confused why I stopped talking to her and unfriended her on fb. Really? I thought. I don't know why...she got exactly what she gave. 

I've told people numerous times that it's very easy to get along with me. It's like that Burger King slogan: "Have it your way." And that's what I do. However you want it; that's exactly how it's going to get served up.

Basically, I'm a positive person and my one true goal in life is to inspire others to believe in themselves and that they can make a difference in this world.

But you have to really believe that. And then live it. When you believe it and live it, you can GIVE IT!

And this is my public service announcement for the day.

No comments: