Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update: A Journey Into The Mind of A Black Woman...


Hey, you guys...

For those of you who have been following the blog, I mentioned that I had completed my first book.

A Journey Into The Mind of a Black woman is an open diary of my interpretation of behavior in Black males.  No, it's not a book scolding Black men--It's a conversation.   Each chapter basically are extended conversations that I've had over the years regarding many issues that are discussed in the Black community every single day.  Why did I write this book?  Because I was tired of seeing Black men and women treating each other like enemies.

I've been busy marketing the book before it comes out.  Here is the banner I created:
Tell me what you think...

The Uppity Sistah has a Facebook page now also...

No comments: