Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Word of Advice For HATERS!!!



I don't know what is wrong with folks these days.  Everywhere you go, there seem to be people out there who only have one goal: TO MAKE SOMEONE MISERABLE.  Why? 

A couple of years ago, I saw a young girl wearing a t-shirt with this message: HATING ME WILL NOT MAKE YOU BETTER.

Uh...yeah. 

Life is tough and so many people don't know which way to turn.  I couldn't possibly be so negative that I don't have enough love in me to say something kind.  If someone is down, lift them up.

The violence in this country is for a reason.  Attitudes and behavior often attract negative or deadly responses.

If a person doesn't have anything nice to say, like most parents teach their kids: Don't say anything at all.

If you don't like your hair, go get a perm.  If you don't like the way you look--get a makeover.  If you're too fat, exercise.  Basically, do something about whatever the hell is bothering you.  Please.

No one should ever be forced to be associated with folks who aren't worthy of their kindness or friendship. 

As far as I'm concerned, if the person is not a positive influence on me--they will not have access to my life.

Hate kills.  Ask any doctor and my advice to folks who love to throw dirt at folks: One day the same will be done to you when your casket is lowered in the ground.

I totally concur with the video folks...

Click the image to open in full size.

No comments: