Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Real Beauty...Comes From LOVING YOU...and Keepin' it Real!

Click the image to open in full size.
Women spend so much money on cosmetics these days. Next to that, it would be on hair care, including hair extensions. But honestly, when I look at what makes a woman really beautiful; it's those women who know who they are...and walk in their true Essence. What is Essence? It literally means: the basic, real, and invariable nature of a thing or its significant individual feature or features. Real. Just BEING REAL.

Men will tell you...they can't stand a fake woman. Your beauty may attract him, but it's YOUR ESSENCE that keeps him interested.

When I was a 20-something; all I cared about was clothes, jewelry, hair and make-up, but as I got older; shopping sprees, a closet filled with clothes and shoes, and gold chains, were not enough to complete me. So...I started to really do some soul searching and I began to like myself more because I concentrated less on superficiality and more on just understanding who I was and what my purpose is on this earth. Yes, I still like to look good, but it doesn't define me as a woman.

I grew up...stopped living in fakedom, and allowed God to help me become a better person and to develop understanding and relevance to the true purpose for my life.

My evolution is the truest compliment to my creator.

Being real. Loving you. Why is that so hard for some women?



No comments: