Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Thoughts And Initiatives For 2013...



When I woke up New Years Day, I thanked the Lord for seeing another new year...then, I completed the index cards that I had wrote all of my expectations for the year.  On those cards are every single thing that I expect to either achieve or have happen within the year.

I was told to write things down--and from what I've experienced; you get much of what you expect.  The Law of Attraction is real.

Some people are just naturally pessimistic.  I'm not.  I'm a dare-devil dreamer and maybe a little arrogant in thinking that I can have whatever I desire--if I'm just willing to believe.

It was fun doing it and my attitude and energy is in alignment with my expectations.

From within; I am feeling very positive.

I'll keep the blog posted for what is accomplished.

Stay tuned.

No comments: