Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year. A New Beginning...



Each year, we make resolutions at the end of the year for what we expect for the coming New Year.  

Well, I stopped doing that a long time ago.

I make declarations now.

This year, my declaration is TAKING COMMAND.  And it literally is a call to arms to make my goals, prayers, hopes, and dreams my responsibility.  I have a pretty good understanding of what faith is at this time in my life and it hit me days before the end of 2012: that I possess the power to make those things that aren't, a reality.  It's all within me. 

I prayed over this of course. It's very important to put God first and seek his guidance.

Going with that, I'm very focused and will be approaching every single desire with the militancy and force of a General leading his troops into expected victory over anything in their path.

Day one: I took the initiative to go after something that I had lost, and now reclaim.  Also, I'm continuing with what I started in 2012 that is to be completed in 2013.

A good start and I intend to keep checking off each thing I set my mind to.

Stay tuned.


No comments: