Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

****Open Invitation****



I was very young when I began writing.  Early on, I was encouraged by family, friends, teachers and those I've encountered on the many web discussion sites I've been a member of.

I was very young when I started writing and every step of my development people encouraged me: family, friends, teachers and even people on many discussion sites, mainly those I encountered on Blackvoices that encouraged me to write my book, A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman. It is an inspirational conversation book discussing bold issues impacting Black males and the impact on the Black community as a whole. The language is hip, frank and engrosses the reader. The book is so deep; you'll need oxygen after reading it.

So many people have been responding to the book--I'm humbled. 

I'd like to give my support of young, up and coming writers as well.

If you have a book that you have published or thinking about publishing, please click on this link to my blog and select "comments" to advertise it.  If you have a link for the cover image, just post it as well. 

Good luck to all of you.

Available on Amazon (including Kindle).  Get your copy today!!!



 





No comments: