Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Journey of My Book!



In 2003, after being laid off by a major insurance company, in addition to circulating my resume to find more work; I made a decision that would change my life: I began writing a book.  That book was published in December of 2011. 

All of my life, I've written words, but this fateful event prompted me to act on a natural talent.

For those who read this blog and want to understand the woman behind the blog, I invite you to pick up my latest book, A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman.  Get your copy now at: www.Createspace.com/3739335 or through Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Into-Mind-Black-Woman/dp/1468025228/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337534426&sr=8-1

The book is now available on Amazon in Europe as well.

No comments: