Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Life...


When I started this blog, honestly, I just wanted to vent.  But over the year that I've been writing this blog; it just hit me that my words are being read by millions of people around the world.

I've been think lately that I want to take the blog in another direction. 

Words have power and I don't want to misuse them.  Everything I say comes from my soul and from truth.  It is not my intention to deceive, defame or mislead anyone about anything.  What matters to me is obvious from the first blog entry and I am not afraid to defend my views.

However, I'm in process of getting my first book published and distributed and I'd like to take things to the next level.

The direction of the blog will probably change, but not the content.

I'll still keep it real, but I will be publishing entries that reflect my softer side as well.

Stay tuned...


No comments: