Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

On Facebook....Listening to Jazz...Thinking About Changes And Other Thangs



Low Steppin' by Lee Ritenour is playing...his guitar is smooth and I'm trying to keep cool. 

For the 10th time in two weeks, I've had to re-edit a document that I have to upload for publishing and I've just about had it.  However, Lee's guitar is keeping me cool.  At the same time, I have to create a banner for my e-store page and I can't seem to find a design that I like.

You just have to roll with the punches in life.

The past week was pretty good, but I've got a few co-workers who seem to be having some personal issues...and can't help but bring them to work.  It's one of my pet peeves and I know we all have problems, but I can't help someone who decides that somehow it's every one's responsibility to figure out what is wrong with them.  That's not fair and frankly, if they aren't talking about what is wrong with them...I'm not thinking about them.

I've got my own life and although I am a caring person; I simply will not become one of the lead protagonists in someone elses' psycho drama. 

Right now, I'm just thankful for another year--saw another birthday and I'm reflecting on the past as well as the future.  I do wish that I had done some things differently, but I'm hopeful for brighter tomorrows.

Life is what you make it...and I know that as long as you have faith in God, confidence in yourself and keep your focus, things will work out.

Yeah, I'm expecting some good things...and right now, that's all that matters.

No comments: