Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Am I Thankful For?


Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I have to work all day.  However, my family is cooking a lot of food and I've been invited out.  I'm thankful that someone is thinking about me.

This year has been tough on me financially, but I'm thankful for having a steady job in this economy, family that cares for me...and my health and strength.

Yes, there are a lot of things that I'd like to have right now, but the goal and directive RIGHT NOW is to GET OUT OF DEBT!  I'm thankful that I can payoff what I have right now in less than 6 months...and this is going to be a reality.

Everything that happens to you in your life is to educate, strengthen and mature you.

I'm thankful that my life is promising and I see bright tomorrows.

People complain so much these days and take so much for granted.  Things may not be the way you want them...but time will smooth them out.  It's the journey that is most important and where it leads.

So today, as I make my rounds today, I'll stop and reflect about just how blessed I am and thank God for having my back each and every single day.

No comments: