Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Tragic Loss of Friends...



This morning when signing onto Facebook, I learned of the sudden passing of yet another classmate/friend.

I went to and graduated from North Chicago Community High School in Illinois and unlike many people around the world; my class was very close-knit.  We all lived in the same community, socialized together, went to the various churches, our parents knew each other...it was a family bond.  And when we suffered any kind of loss in my community; everyone took it personal.

While trying to process this today, within the last 30 minutes, I learned of yet another classmate who  has been sick for about a year with heart problems.  The prognosis is not good.

I was listening to my playlist and Stevie Wonder's Never Dreamed You Leave In Summer and it really fits the mood.



The last eight years of my life have been filled with a lot of loss of friends of my family and those I've known most of my life.

All I can do is give my condolences and prayers.

Please do not take people for granted and tell those that you know that you love them.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

RIP Fannie.

Get well, Paulette.

No comments: