Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Years Resolution...


Well, now.   It's the 5th day of the first month in the new year of 2011.  OK...ok.  I'm a little late with this but I am resigned to give a summary of just what I'd like to accomplish this year.  Over the holidays, I really was giving some deep thought as to what I am focused on right now and the biggest goal I am expectant to accomplish is to GET OUT OF DEBT AND STAY OUT OF DEBT!  I can't stand bills!  And after I paid my bills in October; it just dawned on me after having to literally be broke another payday--I am not having it! 

Back in the day, I was a shop-till-you-drop chick and I dreamed of what I was going to get at the mall each pay period.  I'm spoiled.  Getting in debt is not smart--it's slavery and when it gets to the point where you can barely buy yourself a sweater of pantyhose; it's time to get busy with a plan.  And mine is to payoff every single bill I have currently before this spring.  I'm so serious. There are other things I want to do as well this year, but this is priority.  I want my life back.

Early on New Year's Day, all I did was pray a prayer for posterity, prosperity and good fortune for myself, but also for my family as well.

We all need to have something positive to focus on and I most certainly intend to make 2011 a great year.

No comments: