Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No! I'm Not Politically Correct, But I'm REAL!


No! I'm Not Politically Correct, But I'm REAL!



For over 10 years now, I've been a member of the web community.  The focus for me when I initially came to the web was to share my thoughts and also to learn from people from around the world.

To date, I'm an active member in about 10 sites. 

Daily, I post my thoughts, opinions and strong statements.  The reactions tend to be mixed.  Sometimes you get your point across, other times, one better be prepared to defend how they feel to those who either are just uninformed, naive or willfully ignorant.  The arguments and debates that I've engaged in have been have been heated and filled with passion, but I will not back down from the way I feel.

No one should...

Basically, I will never tell anyone anything that I don't believe or have not researched.

If you want an honest answer, I'll give it to you.  If you want fiction, my suggestion is to sign on to the Disney site.


 

No comments: